Ultrafiltration OSMO-ULTRAFILT-8 (flow rate 5.8 – 40.0 m3/h)
OSMO-UF line of ultrafiltration devices
Effective and effective water treatment generally requires a combination of different methods and technologies. This combination depends on the purpose for water quality such as e.g. drinking water, process water, technological water, etc. and as well as the degree of contamination of the water we need to treat.
Thanks to its unique advantages, ultrafiltration systems can play a central role in this mixture of physical, chemical and mechanical water treatment methods.
Advantages of ultrafiltration systems
By integrating ultrafiltration, it offers significant advantages over conventional
Water filtration methods:
- Removal of bacteria, viruses and all types of suspended matter
- No addition of chemicals and chemical agents
- The quality of the treated water remains the same regardless of its degree of contamination.
- Simple technology for safe operation and management
Ultrafiltration is characterized as a high-efficiency, financially viable and affordable method of water purification.
As such, it can achieve newly obtained value and benefits with other water treatment technologies when integrated with existing methods in order to maximize all its benefits.
Recommended areas of application of Ultrafiltration Systems
The ideal choice for safe operation :
- WATER SUPPLY
- Utility companies
- HOTEL COMPLEXES
The most common applications:
- Purification of surface, groundwater and spring water.
- Final treatment of wastewater
- Pretreatment for marine desalination of waters in combination with reverse osmosis or thermal treatment
- Recirculation of process and technological waters in a closed or semi-closed process
Ultrafilt advantages over conventional filtration types:
- High quality of the obtained filtrate
- High level of removal of particles, bacteria and pathogens
- Elimination of dosing of chemicals such as coagulants and flocculants
- Increasing the efficiency of water resource utilization
- Smaller wastewater volume than washing system
- Higher level of automation and ease of management
- Modular system design (possibility of upgrading)
- Small accommodation area – saving space to accommodate equipment
|FLOW RATE (m3/h)||5,8-40,0|
|Work process||Dead end/Crossflow|
|Product||< 0.1 NTU|
|Working pressure||0.2 – 4 bar|
|Electric power supply||380V, 50Hz|